By AKACHI IKECHUKWU-NNAMANI
Add the perfect ending to your meals by making the perfect dessert, here’s all you need to know to make the perfect dessert.
STRAWBERRY CLOUD BREAD
- 10g Cornflour
- 20g Sugar
- 3 Egg white
- Strawberry extract
- Wash and break the eggs, then separate the egg white from the egg yolks. Pour the egg white into a bowl and whisk until foamy.
- Add the sugar and whisk until the sugar dissolves, and the egg is very foamy. Add the cornflour and continue to whisk until it becomes glossy thick.
- Use a spatula to scoop out the mix and shape it into a cloud on a baking sheet or parchment paper.
- Bake at 3000F for 25 minutes.
Carrot and Sesame seed snack. | Cooking Light
CARROT AND SESAME SEED SNACK
- Sesame seeds
- Coconut oil
- Wash and slice your carrots. Blend it and spread it on a flat plate with a fork.
- Pour your flour, sugar and mix thoroughly until thick.
- On a plate, pour your sesame seeds. Shape the flour mix into a shape of your choice.
- Coat the mix with the sesame seeds and set aside.
- Heat your coconut oil on low heat and deep fry until golden brown.
Enjoy with a drink of your choice
Oreo Milkshake. | Savored Sips
- Oreo cookies
- 1-pint Vanilla ice-cream
- 1 cup Whole milk
- 1 tbsp Chocolate sauce
- Pour the vanilla ice cream, whole milk and Oreo cookies into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Put 3 cookies into a Ziploc bag and pound with a rolling pin until crushed.
- Pour the blended mix into a glass cup and garnish with crushed cookie crumbs.
NOTE: You can also garnish with whipped cream.